Nursing Balm 1.7 Fl.oz (50 ml)
- PROVIDES THERAPEUTIC RESULTS: Soothes and protects sore, dry and cracked nipples.
- 100% PLANT-BASED NATURAL & CERTIFIED VEGAN: Made with shea butter, aloe vera & cocoa butter and not with any animal by-products.
- LANOLIN-FREE: Lanolin is an animal by-product as it’s extracted from sheep’s wool.
- RECOMMENDED: By lactation consultants and breastfeeding mothers.
- SAFE & CONVENIENT: All ingredients are safe for ingestion, so it does not need to be wiped off prior to breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding should be a wonderful bonding experience between mother and baby and while precious and important, it is equally important to take care of your body to ensure that your breastfeeding experience is as special and worry-free as possible. Recommended by lactation consultants, the Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm is lanolin-free and 100% vegan formula which not only heals and restores skin, but also moisturizes affected areas to soothe and comfort dry & cracked skin.
It is recommended to begin applying Nursing Balm at the start of the third trimester to help improve elasticity and soothe dryness prior to the baby’s arrival. Once nursing begins, Nursing Balm should be applied in between feeding for continued moisturizing and soothing of nipples. The Nursing Balm is a perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients such as: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil and Natural Cocoa Butter. These ingredients absorb into the skin quickly, leaving no messy residue behind and leaving it safe to feed your baby even if you have just applied Nursing Balm. Our moms asked for a safe natural product, and we delivered. Nursing Balm is an ideal solution for both mother and baby to help make the experience of breastfeeding the joy that it truly is.
Directions for breastfeeding mothers: Apply Nursing Balm on & around the nipple area in a circular motion after breastfeeding or as required.
Directions for expecting mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, apply Nursing Balm daily to soothe dryness and prepare for healthy breastfeeding